Help! We need to:
Incorporate new content, graphics and functionality in a site that is simple to navigate and has an appealing and welcoming design.
Obstacles (to jump, ride or fly over!):
- Presenting a medical topic without the use of overused physician and hospital imagery.
- Communicating the company’s reputation through fresh content.
Solution: Engaging, Informative Web site
We used this website to communicate the company’s value proposition through a design that is simple to navigate and welcoming.
We created a website that is visually attractive and informative with these elements:
- Colors and imagery that complement the company’s logo.
- Visuals such as an abstract background and icons that create interest while also focusing on the company’s value proposition – no more photos of people in scrubs!
- Content that clearly communicates what the company provides and who it serves.
- Forms that make it easy for visitors to contact us – general inquiries and requests for proposals.